14 February 2011

Everyday is Valentine's day for Aschiuta

Happy Valentine's day! But wait, for Aschiuta, this is just a day like any other. Why is that, you ask?

365/366 Valentine's days in a year

Aschiuta will jump on us, cuddle with us, lick our faces and wag her tail (she actually wags her entire body) on any day of the week. Because, what else is Valentine's day for, if not to show some love to people and pets dear to us? For Aschiuta, every day is Valentine's day, especially when we get home after being out.

And she's not sweet and loving only to us, but to anyone who shows her some affection.

Puppy love

In the morning, she comes to see if we're still sleeping. If she's also sleepy enough, she will push her nose under the blanket. We lift it and she comes in, rolling into a warm doggie pretzel next to us.

If we're just waking up, she will sniff and lick our faces, happily wishing us a good morning.

Coming home from being out... Well, I don't need to say it again. She's a bouncy, wagging bundle of love and licks. She would push her ears back and strike the most adorable poses she knows, while bouncing and wagging her tail at the same time. Sometimes she almost loses her balance.

But Aschiuta doesn't only love us, she also likes treats a lot. And for them, she tries every trick she knows. Her cutest one is putting her paw in our hands.
 
Scorp is her favourite.

Giving me paw too... For a treat or two!
 
Well, that's it from our sweet little Aschiuta's Valentine's days. Have a great day with your loved ones!

9 comments:

  1. I totally agree. It should be V- Day 365 days of the year, and not just when Hallmark decides it is!

    Have a great day, Lavi and Aschiuta :)

    BTW, I love your comment on our very first post. HAHA! I don't think anyone's ever said anything like that before. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines, Emmy wanted to award you the stylish blog award, but we see you already have it. We will just send all our best wishes to you instead. Emmy Dogs in Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woof! Woof! Happy Valentine's Day. Lots of Golden LOVE n Woofs, Sugar♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love our dogs' I love you rituals, too! Whether it's Morgan's extreme display of emotion the first time she sees you in the morning, Lilac's little head leans against your chest, Blueberry's excited little head bobble of Bunny's dance of joy when I get home from work, they're all precious to me! Life is in the details and quiet minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you own dogs, I agree there is love 24/7! Aschitua is so adorable. She looks like a great cuddler. Happy Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by to visit. I hope exam time went well and the pressure is off for a bit. Give Aschiuta a big hug from us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, the exam was great, I got a very good grade.

    And thanks everyone for commenting, I hope to start posting again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww if that beautiful face looked at me, and gave me her paw, I'd give her a whole bagfull of treats! Have a great day! <3

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to woof-woof here: