24 November 2010

Girls just wanna have fun

Ever wondered what your dog is thinking? They can't say much, but their actions say it all.

The idea of this post: an interpretation of some of the things Aschiuta does sometimes, plus some matching lyrics. It's all for laughing purposes and I'm pretty sure none of it is true... or is it? Only the dogs know.

I am beautiful in every single way...

She passes by the mirror before going out, looking to see if her fur is ok and if the harness looks good. She smiles, "Yes, I am that pretty!"

Posing with her ears turned inside-out.

"Can I borrow your make-up?" Aschiuta often steals my eyeliners or mom's make-up, even if we've all been trying to tell her to just go natural.

"I would like my manicure, er... pedicure done please." One of her favourite things to chew on is my nail file. She also sharpens her claws... on us.

Diamonds are a girl's best friend...

"I really think this jewelery brings out the colour of my eyes." Indeed, she loves my jewelery. She even broke one of my jewelery boxes to get to the shinies inside.

We've created us a credit card mess
We spend the money that we don't possess
 
"I simply don't trust banks with my money! Well, I wouldn't trust them even if I did have any money." On several occasions, Aschiuta has left puddles in front of banks.

I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk


"Oh, darling, I just had this awesome jacket/dress/top tailored for me by the best fashion designer in town!" I made Aschiuta a little jacket for the colder weather because I saw her trembling when we went out in the cold. Scorp told me that while I was away, she wouldn't want to take it off.

All the women who are independent
Throw your hands up at me


"Yes, I am sure that males are no better than females! And I am eager to get my point across." Our little doggie is a feminist... But instead of burning bras, she's trying to chew them to shreds. Mine, of course, who else's?

She'll redecorate your home, from the cellar to the dome... 

"This colour is so last year! And that couch is atrocious! Just let me make it pretty for you." She chews on the door frame, couches, tables and tries to dig at the floor. I'm thinking she doesn't like the way our room looks...

Your table manners are some cryin' shame
You're playin' with your food, this ain't some kind of game


"Are you gonna eat that?" Aschiuta would eat anything she finds yummy, even if she's full. She stays and waits for us to give her something while we are eating and if we leave her unattended, she will just steal it.

When we give her kibble, she hunts down every piece and "kills it" before gulping it down.

No, don't leave me
Please don't leave me no no no


"Don't leave me all alone..." Whenever we leave her out on the balcony or close the door behind us to leave, she has the saddest look on her eyes. She is scared of being alone. Most of the times, we find a big mess to remind us of that.

I'll be there for you, like I've been there before.
I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too.


"It's so good to see you! How was your day? Here, let me take your coat." No matter where you've been, no matter how you smell, when you come back home, your dog will hug you and lick your face and be all over you. Aschiuta is no exception. She literally wags her whole butt along with the tail and she makes her sweetest face, ears close to the back of the head. She really is happy to see us again.
 
A foxtrot above my head,
A sock-hop beneath my bed...


"Hey, play with me? Will you, will you?" This doggie is like a tornado sometimes. She jumps, runs and wants to meet and play with every person or dog we meet.

I was gonna pull right over and stop but I was high

"Grass is the new weed, dude!" Aschiuta loves her grass... A lot. She runs in it, rolls in it, jumps in it and sometimes even chomps it. Yes, grass is great for doggies. Just beware of hidden dangers. We know, we've been there... She ran right over some broken glass and cut her paw. But that really couldn't stop her from running some more.

Got grass?

So, here it is... a little sneak peek into the mind of a little dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to woof-woof here: