1 April 2013

Catching up

We're back! After almost one year and a half, I'm back with another post about my little poochie and of course, dogs in general.

We have been good, if anyone was wondering. We moved to a new home with a huge garden overlooking our living room. I have a very busy job and taking salsa lessons (no, not the kind of salsa you can eat).

Poochie has grown out of her habit of chewing furniture (yay!), but now she chews up plastic bags and sometimes eats the little bits (boo!). She is still a little devil when she's alone with me and tries to bite me or steal things to chew.

Right now, she is napping at my feet, hugging her hind legs. Later on, she will most definitely come under the covers to cuddle with me.

I would like to get back to the story I was writing, but I would have to read it again and figure out how the ending goes. Later on, maybe.

For now, I just wanted to share a little video of our friendly neighbourhood stray dogs showing their intelligence and adaptability to urban life.

The video is made by the Romanian police and it is meant as a lesson for pedestrians. What is the lesson you say? Just watch to find out:


At the end, it says "If they can do it, so can you". A very interesting and valuable lesson from our stray dogs. Bravo!

Until my next post, be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to woof-woof here: